In 1980, Jack J. Fine founded the firm, which is now known as Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, P.A. Our firm is in the Historic Downtown area of Gainesville, Florida. With over 100 years of combined legal experience, we are a plaintiffs’ firm providing individualized service to people injured by the negligence of others in motor vehicle accidents, premises liability cases, products liability cases and other personal injury matters. We believe our smaller size ensures our clients will receive personal care. We strive to offer the best possible representation combined with compassion and respect. Our law firm is also widely known for community giving and volunteer work. Our firm includes seven award-winning lawyers and Gator alumni, five to eight legal assistants and paralegals, and three to five legal clerks and administrative personnel.
At Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, our lawyers actively handle cases and have all successfully tried personal injury cases to a jury verdict. All of the attorneys have practiced with distinction throughout their careers. Some highlights about our attorneys:
- Jack J. Fine has practiced for over 40 years, teaches trial practice at UF College of Law, has been selected as President of the North Florida Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates and has successfully tried a personal injury case to a seven figure verdict and argued numerous landmark appellate cases as recently as January 2017.
- Cherie H. Fine is an honors graduate of the UF College of Law, has practiced for more than 35 years, has been President of Trial Lawyers Organizations, serves on the UF Board of Trustees, and within the past year has had excess verdicts against GEICO and State Farm Insurance companies in successful jury trials.
- Hon. Martha Ann Lott served with distinction as a County, Circuit, and Chief Judge of the Eighth Judicial Circuit for more than 25 years. Martha continues to handle personal injury cases on a selective basis.
- A. Daniel Vasquez currently coaches the Trial Team at UF College of Law, has been recognized as a Rising Star by the Super Lawyers rating service and serves his community on the Board of the Sierra Club.
- Julie Aleve Fine served as an award winning prosecutor in the Eighth Judicial Circuit with extensive trial experience, and has successfully tried numerous civil cases to verdict achieving excess, over policy awards against State Farm and GEICO Insurance companies within the first year of private practice.
For more information about our attorneys, please click here.