When you buckle your seat belt, buy your child a new toy or use a power tool, you deserve to feel confident that the product will not injure you or someone you love. Sadly, countless injuries occur every year as a result of defects in design, manufacturing and advertising.
At Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, P.A., our Gainesville product liability attorneys are here to offer the highly experienced and personal advocacy you are seeking. You can count on the fact that your lawyer will handle your case from beginning to end, never passing you off to a case manager. With more than 100 combined years of legal knowledge, we know exactly what it takes to win a product liability case.
Our Gainesville law firm represents clients in Alachua County, Marion County and throughout north Florida in all types of products liability cases. These may involve serious injuries or even wrongful death stemming from:
- Automobile defects — This may involve poor vehicle design as a whole or faulty seat belts, brakes, air bags and other car parts.
- Industrial equipment accidents — If you are hurt by defective industrial equipment in an employment situation, we can help you recover full and fair compensation from the responsible party.
- Defective products in the workplace — These cases may involve defective power tools, collapsing scaffolds on construction sites, ladders with insufficient warning labels and more.
- Children’s products — From dangerous toys to defective cribs and clothing, our lawyers will fight for you and your injured child.
- Other faulty products — Unreasonably dangerous or defective products can come in all forms, from faulty electrical wiring that starts a deadly house fire to a cough syrup that contains an unintended and toxic ingredient. No matter the type of defective product, turn to our firm for aggressive representation.
If you or someone you love was injured by a defective product, schedule a free initial consultation with a licensed attorney at Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, P.A. Simply call our Gainesville office at 352-562-7809 or 877-418-1087, or contact us online. We charge no attorneys’ fees unless we recover money for you.
Se habla español.