Property Negligence in Florida:
For many years, Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano has been at the forefront of premises liability cases, handling numerous third party attacks on innocent victims due to negligent security. Jack J. Fine represented several of the student murder victims and thereafter personally sued to prevent the murderer from publishing his memoirs from Florida State prison. Mr. Fine has also lectured in this area. Additional premises liability cases have been brought regarding falls in commercial and residential situations. Many of the premises liability cases involve large insurance policies and litigation is often needed to get the best result.
If you suffered an injury from slipping on debris in a grocery store aisle, being attacked in a poorly lit parking lot or due to any other dangerous situation on someone else’s property, we can help. Here at Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, P.A., our Gainesville premises liability attorneys have extensive trial experience and the legal knowledge necessary to pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
Because our lawyers understand the complexities of different insurance policies, we can also explain how you may be eligible for medical treatment money in addition to any liability coverage. Contact us to learn more.
Our law firm handles premises liability cases throughout Alachua County, Marion County and the surrounding areas of Florida. Such cases include:
- Negligent security – If you are assaulted, robbed or hurt because a property owner failed to take adequate security measures, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Dog bites – Dog owners are strictly liable if their family pet attacks you. The injuries can be serious and often involve psychological trauma and scarring.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – An unsafe environment leading to slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents can be created by poorly maintained property, wet floors, uneven steps, inadequate lighting and other issues.
- Elevator accidents – Whether a misleveled elevator caused you to trip and fall, an arm or leg got trapped in the door or you suffered any other injury from a poorly maintained elevator, our attorneys can help.
- Landlord liability – These cases involve hazards at apartment complexes, condominiums, rental houses and other sites.
- Amusement park accidents
- Safety code violations – Injuries or wrongful death can easily occur due to building code violations, fire safety code violations and other negligent construction or maintenance issues. Examples include having an insufficient number of smoke alarms in an apartment complex or failing to install fire doors in a new building.
If you or someone you love was injured on someone else’s property, schedule a free initial consultation with Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, P.A., today. Call our Gainesville office at 352-562-7809 or 877-418-1087, or contact us online. We charge no attorneys’ fees unless we recover money for you.
Se habla español.