Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, PATap To Call
to Call
(352) 376-6046

What if I cannot afford to pay my medical bills following my Florida car accident?

Jack J. Fine: That’s always an unfortunate situation, but it happens quite often. The key in that situation is to talk to an attorney because if the individual at fault in the accident does have insurance, your attorney can recover medical bill money or medical bill compensation from the wrongdoer’s insurance policy.

Chat With Us
Put this in the Header Tag