Our staff of legal professionals and assistants, is experienced and dedicated to obtaining the best results possible for our clients…
At Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, P.A., we are extremely proud of the quality of our staff, which is the backbone to our firm. Our support staff is experienced and many of our staff members are multilingual. Additionally, our Legal Assistants and Paralegals, Gabrielle Jenkins, and Rebecca Callejas, also have years of experience handling personal injury cases. Melissa S. Sheldon, JD, is a young attorney in charge of demand package preparation as well as special projects for the Firm. Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, P.A., is proud to have opportunity of employing Law Clerks that have gone on to further their legal education at prestigious schools such as Georgetown, Harvard and The University of Florida.
Our staff is dedicated and responsive to serving the needs of our clients. To ensure a thorough approach to each of our cases, each attorney has at least one Legal Assistant, one Paralegal, and one Clerk to help achieve the best result for every client. In addition to our support staff, we have five distinguished and qualified attorneys who will ensure that your rights are not compromised by car insurance companies. To learn more about our attorneys, please click here.
- Jack J. Fine has practiced for over 40 years, teaches trial practice at UF College of Law, has been selected as President of the North Florida Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates and has successfully tried a personal injury case to a seven figure verdict and argued numerous landmark appellate cases as recently as January 2017.
- Cherie H. Fine is an honors graduate of the UF College of Law, has practiced for more than 35 years, has been President of Trial Lawyers Organizations, serves on the UF Board of Trustees, and within the past year has had excess verdicts against GEICO and State Farm Insurance companies in successful jury trials.
- Martha A. Lott served with distinction as a County, Circuit, and Chief Judge of the Eighth Judicial Circuit for more than 25 years. Martha continues to handle personal injury cases on a selective basis.
- Julie A. Fine served as an award winning prosecutor in the Eighth Judicial Circuit and has successfully tried numerous civil cases to verdict achieving excess, over policy awards against State Farm and GEICO Insurance companies within the first year of private practice.
- Jonathan Ramsey holds a law degree and a master’s degree from the University of Florida. A former Assistant State Attorney in the Eighth Judicial Circuit, Jonathan has extensive trial experience and has been recognized with the Prosecutor Award of Excellence from Mothers Against Drunk Driving.