Disfigurement Lawyer Gainesville, FL

Do You Need Plastic Surgery Because Of Another’s Negligence?

Severe burns and scalds are not only extremely painful, but they can also lead to extensive scarring and disfigurement. Reducing the effects of such significant injuries can require multiple reconstructive surgeries and a very expensive course of treatment.

Unfortunately, many insurance policies do not cover plastic surgery, so obtaining the money you need from a personal injury settlement or award can be vital.

At the Florida law firm of Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, P.A., we help personal injury victims in Alachua County, Marion County and throughout the surrounding areas to recover full and fair compensation. If you or a loved one was burned, scarred or disfigured because of a careless driver, a dangerous dog or any other negligence, we are here to fight for you.

Our Gainesville fire injury lawyers have extensive experience handling personal injury cases, including ones that involve:

  • Burns or windshield scars from motor vehicle accidents
  • Abrasions from defective air bags
  • Road rash from motorcycle crashes
  • Scalds from dangerous chemicals
  • Scars from dog bites

Did Your Child Suffer Scars or Disfigurement?

If your child was scarred or disfigured in an accident, you will need to recover financial compensation now to pay for possible reconstructive surgeries years down the road. Our law firm understands the statute of limitations on children’s personal injury cases, and we work hard to make sure you obtain the full amount of money your child will need in the future. Do not accept any settlement offer from an insurance company without consulting our lawyers first.

If you or someone you love suffered serious burns, scars or disfigurement because of someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, schedule a free initial consultation with a licensed Florida attorney at Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, P.A. Simply call our Gainesville office at (352) 372-7777, or contact us online. We charge no costs of any kind unless we recover money for you.