Fine, Farkash & Parlapiano, PATap To Call
to Call
(352) 376-6046

How do I recover my lost wages not paid by my car insurance policy after my pedestrian accident?

Cherie Hoch Fine: If someone else was at fault for your accident, then their insurance company could be responsible for your lost wages in that situation.

Chat With Us
Put this in the Header Tag